Posters and talks
- Poster size : the recommended maximum size is 840 x 1200 mm (width x height)
- Material needed to hang the posters will not be provided.
- Poster boards will have the same number as the abstract in the conference program.
- Poster sessions are split up into two sessions scheduled as follows:
- Thursday 06 October 2016 (11h00) to Saturday 08 October 2016 (12h00) for the first group,
- Saturday 08 October 2016 (12h00) to Monday 10 October 2016 (18h00) for the second group.
- Authors are kindly asked to respect their poster numbers and this schedule
- 2 prizes for best posters will be awarded in each of the following categories: Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Geology
Participants are encouraged to apply for oral presentations in one of the seven sessions of the PCCr1 meeting.
- There will be a desktop PC with a CD/DVD drive running Windows XP and Office at the podium of the lecture hall. It is connected to a data projector.
- Each sêaker is recommended to test-drive his presentation 24 hours in advance.
- Speakers must have their presentation loaded and ready to go at the start of the session.
Please our abstract should be submitted in the format of this template